The Auto Flute is a full size, six hole flute that plays horizontally(transverse position). The automatic mouthpiece allows any player to pick up the flute and immediately produce sharp clear, in tune notes on a real six hole Irish flute.
If you are an experienced Irish flute player and have problems with your em brochure from dental work or other physical problems, this flute will play for you!
Many players use this flute to record close to the microphone, as there is no forward air movement to be recorded. This is a real six hole flute you can play for a very reasonable price.
The Auto Flute is available only from the WhistleSmith. The Auto Flute has a copper tuning slide and the body rotates for best playing position. The Auto Flute is easy to play and a natural for whistle and flute players.
Blow into the mouthpiece and your breath is directed sideways over the sound hole for perfect tone and clarity.
- No em brochure is required to play this instrument. In minutes, you will be playing the Auto Flute like a Pro!
- Auto Flute plays in cold weather and heavy wind.
- Head uses three poly plugs to increase volume and clarity of sound.
- Sound hole faces your right ear to let you hear over loud instruments.
- Every Auto Flute is hand tuned and electronically checked.
- The Auto Flute mouthpiece is easily cleared when playing.
Auto Flute is made from white polymer plastic from IMG with airbrushed vinyl color coat. Easy Reach finger holes are offset and designed for small hands playing.
Auto Flute is for right hand players.The mouthpiece slides completely apart and interior wind way is accessible for cleaning.
Auto Flute comes with color coded fingering chart and instructions for care and playing. A quality cleaning rod and beeswax tablet are included to clean and maintain your Auto Flute.
Priced at $39.95
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Please Pick a Flute Color and Add it to Your Cart